Last Updated: 11/08/2022
Your security is important to us. Therefore, the personal data you share with us is meticulously protected.
As Taha Teknik, the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, we aim to inform you about which of your personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method, and legal reasons; and what your rights regarding the processed data are.
Collected Personal Data, Collection Method, and Legal Basis
Your IP address and user agent information will be processed by automated or non-automated methods, and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, and technology providers, by using technologies such as cookies, solely for the purpose of analysis, during and throughout our service and contract relationship, based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data shared with us will be processed, in compliance with the purpose and proportionality, to perform our services in the best possible way by analyzing them, to enable access to these services by you and to benefit from them maximally, to develop our services according to your needs, and to connect you with more comprehensive service providers within legal frameworks. The processing will be carried out during the contract and service period.
To Whom and for What Purposes the Collected Personal Data Can be Transferred
Your personal data shared with us may be transferred, by ensuring necessary technical and administrative measures, to third parties such as the institutions and organizations we receive services from and/or provide services to, and collaborate with, domestically and abroad, as well as to legal and administrative authorities upon request.
Your Rights as the Person Whose Personal Data is Processed
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK), everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification to third parties to whom personal data has been disclosed, in cases where personal data has been corrected, deleted, or destroyed under paragraphs (e) and (f),
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data solely through automated systems,
- Requesting compensation if personal data is processed unlawfully and causes damage.
You can contact us via email@example.com to exercise your rights mentioned above.
For the purpose of providing services to you and conducting analyses, you are entirely free to accept or not accept the processing of your personal data that is necessary according to this privacy and personal data processing policy. Your continued use of the site will be presumed as accepted by us, and for more detailed information, please feel free to contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.